Thursday, February 3, 2011

Unbelievable!!



Are you kidding me? I just found out that I'm listed as "one of today's renowned baby photographers" on the Design Aglow blog! You can check it out here!



Essentially, one of my images (The George Twins as newborns!) was chosen from over 1,000 entries to be included in an exclusive Newborn Posing Guide available through the Design Aglow website.

Design Aglow has been a long-time favorite of mine for inspiration and desgin templates. Photographers--go check them out!

In other news, I have sessions to blog, birthday updates, other exciting news (hint: Remember the Angel Sessions for the Texas Children's Hospital Fundraiser?), and A BRAND NEW BLOG on the horizon.

I have to admit that working on a new blog has been a very de-motivating for my current blog. But I'm here and busy and I couldn't resist sharing the contest news!

That's all for now. Thank you for letting me share my good news.

More sooner!
Blessings,
Andi


(And the images in the image above are owned by other individual photographers who are also featured in the Newborn Posing Guide. Image taken directly from the Design Aglow blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment